My name is NP, I am 23 years old. My former life was terrible… very terrible. I was in deep in gangsterism and sin of all kinds, until one faithful day I was invited to a Christian meeting and I had the salvation testimony of a popular notorious leader of a dangerous cult group in my area, He is so well known that he doesn’t require much introduction. I watched curiously as ex- cult leader narrated to all present his journey into cultism, his encounters under the hands of government security forces, his imprisonment and his life – changing encounter with Jesus.
I was so shocked because if some one like him could become a born again Christian then who am I not to surrender to Christ? It was at that point that I took a step of faith and surrendered my entire life to Jesus. That day I made Jesus my Personal Lord and Saviour. I received Him into my life and became born again. It was a day I will never forget and a decision I will never regret. I confessed Him as my Personal Lord and Saviour and thereafter I was baptized and I became a part of God’s family, so that I will be able to reach out to others who are still living in sin and share the good news of Christ with them
This how I came to Christ and I must confess that since that day my life has never been the same again.I thank God for accepting me as His child into His Kingdom.
WHY I WANT TO BE A MISSIONARY
- To tell others about Jesus,.
- T make disciples.
- To fulfill God’s will for my life
- To be a blessing to my generation.
- To be like Jesus.
- To work with other missionaries and value team ministry.
- To meet people from other cultures and nationalities.
- To work with local churches and learn more about them.
- To share my salvation testimony with young people and seek to be a role model to them.
- LOVELY SCRIPTURES I OFTEN USE IN MY LOCAL EVANGELISM WORK.
- John 3:16; Romans 3:23; Psalms 32:5; Isaiah 1:18; Hebrews 12:7; 2 Corinthians 4:17; Colossians 2:6; Matthew 1:21; Luke 19:10; Acts 4:12;Matthew 5:15 – 16;; Revelation 19:7 – 10.